Thursday, 10 November 2016

10 things I will tell a traveller

Am still recuperating from the shock of Tuesday. I never experrerit!I had such high hopes for hillary, but the people have spoken.
My day was very stressful,my feet hurts but I can't complain, no pain no gain.
On a lighter note here are 10 things you should do before travelling anywhere
1.get enough sleep the night before
2.make sure you leave early
3.make sure you have enough money on you
4.never embark on a journey without saying a short prayer
5.don't put all your money in one place divide  and keep them in different parts of the bag
5.travelling with hairnet is tacky please don't do it
6.mind what you eat
7.empty your bowel and bladder before the trip
8.travelling without buying bread is not very "african like"
9.make sure your phone is fully charged
10.go over the list again.
OK I need to go to bed now,night night guys!

Don't dig up in doubt what you planted in faith.



Thanks for stopping by
XOXO
Cee

4 comments:

  1. Haha! Buying bread. Good one Cee. I love the quote you ended this post with. Amaking! Welldone Cynthia. More grace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very important! Not negotiable.lol! Thanks olisa

      Delete

It's December..... Again!!!!

"Christmas is coming the geese are getting fat" Happy new month darlings!  It's not just a new month,it's December!.....