Tuesday, 15 November 2016

Random!

This is what am craving right now,fried plantain and fried egg yum!yum! Why am I all up in your face with this?.... Well I cannot crave alone so feel free to "want some"
Enugu people will just be selling okpa like their life depends on it day and night I wonder why suya people can not learn from them.
Am happy my friends are well and alive if you think its not a serious matter spend one day in the hospital and you will appreciate God for life
Sometimes am just overwhelmed I just wish I can give everyone a hug,life is precious , to precious to be wasted being unhappy or bearing grudges.I love you all have a lovely evening.

Thanks for stopping by
XOXO
Cee


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's December..... Again!!!!

"Christmas is coming the geese are getting fat" Happy new month darlings!  It's not just a new month,it's December!.....