Wednesday, 21 December 2016

DEAR SANTA!...

People keep saying there is no money yet there was serious Human traffic at the market today because of all the Christmas shopping going on.
Am so tired I spent  close to 6 hours in the saloon today for a hairstyle that ordinarily shouldn't take more than 3 hours to make .my butt hurts.
One thing I don't like about Enugu is the mad traffic and how reckless a lot of the drivers can be.I still wonder how pregnant women who are not mobile are coping.
Hi Santa what I want this Christmas is
1.A digital camera 12.1mp
2.for all my patients to get well soon and go home
3. To grow the  blog further
4.For blog visitors to ALWAYS leave a comment
5. For world peace.
I hope that's not too much to ask Santa.
Your turn,
What do you want for Christmas?

This is where I say goodnight lovelies, after a long day all i need now is a cold bath and zzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!
Have a pleasant night rest.muuaaahhhhh!

Thanks for stopping by
XOXO
Cee

10 comments:

  1. I guess I'm answering wish 4 ��
    If only Santa were real *sigh*, I'd have kidnapped him and taken all his gifts and then sold them for a profit ��

    Merry Christmas dear! For the sake of all those who are being deprived of the opportunity to love or be loved, who are hurting, impoverished, depressed, I pray the good Lord comforts and provides for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear ib thanks girl i appreciate your comment.lol! @ sell them for a profit.

      Delete
  2. Had one of the brain tasking exams today. So its clear my Christmas wish should include the success of that exam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chinenye,I believe you will do excellently well in your exams.Have a beautiful day ahead

      Delete
  3. Compliments of the season. I wish for financial breakthrough and a better Nigeria.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chike I wish for your wish to come true lol! Have a blessed day

      Delete
  4. I honestly just want peace... Peace everywhere, Syria Nigeria and all over the world

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks idunnu,I totally agree with you,we need world peace

      Delete
  5. I wish for better leaders and solution to end the economic hardship in Nigeria and around the world. People are dying everywhere everyday. Kids are lacking nutrients. I wish that this year everyone shows love to the needy and help save a soul. Happy holidays Cee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Olisa I wish so too. Have a splendid holiday dear

    ReplyDelete

#Life lately: EP9 7 months later,how I survived!

Good morning darlings!what have you been up to? Lately I have been reminiscing on my experience 7 months ago and what I went through Here ...