Sunday, 1 January 2017

WE MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy new month beautiful people, i know this is coming late but its better late than never. I started the new year with 24 hours call at accident and emergency and am just taking a break now
I was filling some investigation forms today and I was busy writing 1/12/2016.......until I was about filling the last one and noticed it.I guess my mind is still trying to adjust.
We have a long way to go in this country,Power should never go out for more than 10 minute in a hospital especially at the accident and emergency unit.
On a more serious note, I wish you a beautiful new year filled with beautiful success stories, answered prayers and joy.
May all you touch turn to gold.
Happy new month guys!!!!
We made it!
How are you adjusting into the new year?
Do you miss 2016?
Who was the first to call you this year?

Thanks for stopping by
XOXO
Cee

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's December..... Again!!!!

"Christmas is coming the geese are getting fat" Happy new month darlings!  It's not just a new month,it's December!.....