Tuesday, 10 January 2017

Morning thoughts!

Am an early riser,I can go to bed really late but once its 5 am, am up. Its safe to say that 6 years in boarding school has encoded that in my DNA.
But  dammnnn! This cold is not even smiling. I practically dress to bed like am going to the moon just so I don't turn to a block of ice in the morning.
Where are my manners?!.....Good morning huns,how was your night? Are you just waking up or did you keep a vigil last night?
Either way  we are blessed to see another beautiful day.
So I woke up this morning and I like to share my thoughts with you.
Have you ever been scared of doing something because of the fear of making mistakes?
Well you need to wake up, smell the coffee and get to work. Mistakes are the portals of discovery. It should teach, equip and inspire you and not discourage you. Its part of the process of success. Don't treat your mistakes like sins or let them hinder you from maximising your potentials they are signs that you are trying hard enough.
If you have made mistakes in the part its never too late to turn a new sheet and begin the journey again. You have gained experience and knowledge,now apply that to your new journey and make the best of it. Believe that you are enough,encourage yourself and go be great.
2017 is a clean sheet with lots of possibilities so make it count.

"There is nothing wrong with making mistakes,what's wrong is letting a mistake stay a mistake without trying to make it right"
Have a beautiful day

Thanks for stopping by
XOXO
Cee

7 comments:

  1. This is the best thing I have heard this morning, I think my day will be awesome. Thank alot Cynthia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome dear, have a blessed day

      Delete
  2. This is the best thing I have heard this morning, I think my day will be awesome. Thanks alot Cynthia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the best thing I have heard this morning, I think my day will be awesome. Thanks alot Cynthia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey stylish doctor, you write well. Nice words of encouragement. I love seeing doctors doing other fun stuff like blogging.

    www.ijefinelivin.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jennifer, I really appreciate.
    Hope to read more of your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Jennifer, I really appreciate.
    Hope to read more of your comments.

    ReplyDelete

Guess who is back!

Hi hun,  How're you doing ( in Wendy's voice), have you eaten? Are you ok? I said I wasn't going to start this post with an a...