Thursday, 2 March 2017

Choose wisely!

As I began to love myself, I freed myself of anything that is of no good for my health -food, people,things,situations and everything that drew me down and away from myself.
At first i called this attitude healthy egoism today I know it's love of oneself. These were the words of Charlie Chaplin 

Self love and the need to accept and appreciate yourself totally, flaws and all is a topic that cannot be over flogged.

with the daily struggles and all that frustrates our efforts and the struggle to pay bills and handle adult things we get lost.
 We spend more energy Chasing the "means"to a good life that we dont get to give ourselves time to enjoy the good life we work so hard for.
Its of importance that create time to nurture, compiment and re-energise ourselves.
Your body,mind and self worth need checkup too.you don't have to let yourself break down before you get the required help. Be kind to yourself enough not to overlook this.
Take time out to reflect, understand yourself and handle problems instead of sweeping your feelings under the carpet.

Do more of what makes you happy, you deserve it.
Don't let unpleasant things or situations take precious space and wreck havoc in your life
Your happiness is in your hands, its your decision to make choose wisely.

Thanks for stopping by

XOXO
C



4 comments:

It's December..... Again!!!!

"Christmas is coming the geese are getting fat" Happy new month darlings!  It's not just a new month,it's December!.....