Wednesday, 15 March 2017

For the love of jumpsuits

hey huns, it rained today for the first time since this year,i guess I can now officially say the rainy season has arrived.
So guys am adding a brand new segment to the mix just because variety is the spice of life and fashion is a huge part of who I am. My diary will not be complete without it.
My style is comfort, chic and classy.
Fashion doesnt have to be uncomfortable or defined. Its a form of  expressing yourself, and having fun at the same time.
How cool are jumpsuits?
They have always being my go to outfit,never goes out of style for me. I love how versatile and easy to style they are and they are suitable for all body types.
I picked out this number while shopping for a wedding  about a year  ago. I wanted something beautiful, sexy and yet decent and when i saw this beauty it was love at first sight. 
I love how it hugs me in the right places and the cutouts gives this really sexy and chic vibe that I absolutely adore. I paired it with chain strap red heels  and a red clutch to make it pop. This is a perfect look for a wedding guest and a party.
 Have a beautiful and blessed day ahead dear.




What do you think about this look? Feel free to leave a comment below.
Outfit details
Jumpsuit- random store similar on asos Here
Clutch- similar on jumia Here
Shoes- similar on shoespie Here



Thanks for stopping by
XOXO
Cee

6 comments:

  1. Ehhhh with your belly showing I will report you������.

    You look gorgeous! Your makeup is on point!!!(exclamation intended ). I agree with you jumpsuits are a rave in the fashion world because it seems to be a piece that never goes out of styLe.

    What of if you add giveaway items for respondents of your blog. You can start off with the jumpsuit and shoe. Should I add my address ���� .

    Keep on writing hun. Love your work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol!I will give that a thought. Thanks for the kind words dear. I appreciate.

      Delete
  2. Nice one Dr. Cindy, really looking stylish. No show belle again ooh ... Lol 😆😆😆😆

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Cynthy.
    I must apologize with a total remorse;
    Why haven't I visited your blog long before now?
    I have gone through your posts and adds
    Great Great Things Happen Here.
    "Shhh! Don't make a noise", a silent voice whispered within. "Surf through. Here is life itself", it continued into
    Deep in my mind.
    Then surfing all, I see your rare genius expressed in a crafted social-media union, intertwined with the singular purpose of life; 'freedom and happiness'.
    From the very loom of this luciferous idea through the fabrics of its uncanny
    Expression, shows how much of your sacrifice and effort to spread far wide
    The ripples of freedom and happiness.
    These vividly shown in your ideas and stories as autosuggestion of happiness and freedom amongst your readers.
    I confess I am glad I am one!
    Variety is the spice of life.
    Only with variety and novelty, you
    Can sustain our followership.
    Please don't tell us things we hear in the class rooms. Churches and all other ddogma prone institutions.
    We are nimble/sensual/vain! Take advantage and feed on this. Then we will ever massively remain gravitated to your blog.
    Tell us what our parents, churches, schools didn't tell us about sex, death , marriage, divorce, life......
    Mix between facts and myths and give us most convincing stories of life.
    Help us to know the world through you!
    You done well, however.
    Dr Odili

    ReplyDelete

Understanding women made RIDICULOUSLY EASY!

Hey darlings welcome back to our blog. If I received a coin for all the times I have heard that women are too difficult, complicated or im...