Tuesday, 21 March 2017

Something BIG is coming!

I made a firm resolve to write more posts in 2017 and so far i don't think am doing badly.How far have you gone with your new year's resolution? Are you keeping up with them or have they gone into the files of "Abandoned promises"?.
Yesterday I learnt a valuable lesson that unity is strength. We can achieve a lot when we come together and speak in one voice against oppression, intimidation and neglect. Am so proud of the strong and courageous people I work with.
Am presently working on a new project to be unveiled very soon.Am seriously pinching myself to be still and not let the cat out of the bag . Its exciting,educating,fun and will keep you glued to your screen. Oops! Did I just spill?
OK that's a clue.
You don't want to miss out on it I assure you.
Skater dresses are my " thing" I love how they make you look all cute and" princessy" i paired this with my  black heels and black bag and of course a statement neck piece. This is perfect for work unless you work in the hospital then you might need to have a pair of flats in your bag as well.






 let's be friends!
 follow me on Instagram- @dr
Facebook- diaryofastylishdoctor
Email-  @officialcynthia123 @gmail.com

Outfit details:  
Dress - Gifted
Shoes -Next ( old)
Bag- Prada ( old)
Neckpiece- Random store

Love you loads!


Thanks for stopping by
XOXO
Cee

1 comment:

  1. Now l must confess, u look so so awesome. I am actually still waiting for the new project to be unveiled, I cant wait to be glued to my TV

    ReplyDelete

Understanding women made RIDICULOUSLY EASY!

Hey darlings welcome back to our blog. If I received a coin for all the times I have heard that women are too difficult, complicated or im...