Tuesday, 2 May 2017

If life had a PAUSE....

Happy "not workers day" darlings!I see you re-reading and wondering to yourself what the hell does that mean?
 I know that's not a real thing, but hey! any reason to be happy is good enough ain't it?
To think that I woke up this morning not in a hurry to get ready for work is pure joy!
......In my mind,am practicising for when I become  the CEO of a multinational company Chai!!! I can go to bed and wake up whenever I like without fear of getting a query.....
hmmmmm!!!! *jots down an important prayer point*
 Can I get an Amen somebody!

Am on leave but technically i still have a ton of things to do.
 I finally got a website and soon we will be upgrading from blogspot to our very own personalised  site. Yayyyyy!!!!!!
that's growth right there and am grateful. To think that this started as a joke but has enjoyed  tremendous growth over the last 6 months is a blessing.

Am taking a leap of faith today to register for driving lessons; oh yes!! Faith without work is eye service!
That's my own way of saying :

Lord I am ready for an upgrade oooo my miracle car locate me!!!!!!!
we have trekked enough under the rain,under the sun even under the thunder sef
Its time for divine compensation.

If I were to make one wish now it would be that life had a PAUSE button so I can really enjoy this one week I have to pay attention to me.
Now that I have this chinkini ( small) break see how the day is running faster than Usain Bolt.
Someone cannot even close her eye in peace and the next thing its 10 hours later.

 How is your day going? Great i hope but if you are having a bad day just remember its just that- a bad day, not a bad life!
Many people will give an arm to be where you are today so be grateful and make the best of it, for only so will you receive bigger and better blessings.

"People who are secure in themselves don't pull others down,they lift them up "

 Thanks for stopping by
XOXO
Cee


Please leave a comment below.I will love to hear your thoughts!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your website!!!! Im really proud of you, you are in the right direction to become famous as bill gates some day.... there is a saying that says when life gives you bread you make soup N pounded yam out of it.... go girl your best is yet to come..!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Syd I really do appreciate. Lol! @pounded yam and soup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big ups to you girl. Keep pushing. Congrats on your new site. I saw it yesterday...that explains my initial surprise today.
    www.ijefinelivin.com

    ReplyDelete

#Life lately: EP9 7 months later,how I survived!

Good morning darlings!what have you been up to? Lately I have been reminiscing on my experience 7 months ago and what I went through Here ...