Monday, 26 June 2017

My private part!

I never knew I would be sharing this, its 2am and I am still up,could be because I have a lot on my mind or because its too chilly ; although I think its the former.
A lot of things are going through my mind viz: forgiveness,domestic violence, moving on.
Where do I begin from? not to bore you with the details but am glad a lot of people are speaking up about violence at home and unapologetically so but I must add that others have suffered such from family members for whatever reason. I have been at the receiving end and I know how deep it goes,the trauma, the pain the tears and that overwhelming feeling when you hit rock bottom. I have had my own fair share of the cake with lots of icing too.
For years I have carried my feelings about in a box right next to the pain and hurt. For years I have been driven and determined to be successful just so that I can prove a point. Not that I am giving up on my pursuit of success but I do not want it to be from a place of hurt and with the intention to revenge anymore. I must forgive myself for being too hard on me,often times I had tried to just say I forgive and expect that the memory is wiped clean,when it doesn't happen that way am dissapointed, does that happen to you? Well Forgiveness is a process,it takes time ( one step at a time) its not a button that is turned on and off at will.
Life is a long journey,baggage will only slow us down.  free yourself to live a purposeful life.
 Why am I sharing this, to move on we must shed the pain,ugly experiences and choose to be more. If one person can feel better or be touched after reading this then the aim is fulfilled. That good paying job,that business,that ambition should not be to prove a point or get a revenge on those who drove you to the lowest point of your life,the hurt doesn't have to be your driving factor. Do great things for you and those who love you,the past is past and should remain there. Tomorrow is a brighter and better day with new possibilities.

Thanks for stopping by
XOXO
Cee

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing from the button of your heart. Yes to not doing that great job for the hurt and revenge but for the edification and glory of he who gives.

    www.ijefinelivin.com

    ReplyDelete

It's December..... Again!!!!

"Christmas is coming the geese are getting fat" Happy new month darlings!  It's not just a new month,it's December!.....